These brownies are perfect to curb your sweet tooth and hit your protein goals at the same time!
1/2 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 Scoop of Flour (equal to the protein powder)
3 1/3 Tbs Unsweet Cocoa Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbs Stevia
1 Egg + 1 Egg White
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1/8 Cup Unsweetened Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2. Mix dry ingredients together.
3. Mix wet ingredients together.
4. Mix dry and wet ingredients together until smooth.
5. Grease the appropriate sized pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked.