These muffins are perfect to make as a snack and can be eaten fresh or frozen for later!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs margarine (melted)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs flour
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
- Line a 12 count muffin pan with liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda.
- Combine wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, egg, oil and milk).
- Combine both bowls of wet and dry ingredients until everything is combined.
- Stir in the oats and sunflower seeds.
- Fill muffin tin with batter (about 3/4 full).
- Top muffins with the optional toppings (to prepare the toppings, combine until crumbly).
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes and Enjoy!