Happy fall and pumpkin spice season!! This pumpkin bread is perfect to celebrate the fall season!
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Honey or Maple Syrup
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/4 Cup Milk of Choice
1 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice Blend
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 3/4 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
Optional Mix-Ins: Chocolate Chips, Nuts, Raisins, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oil, eggs, and honey together with a whisk until blended.
3. Next, add the pumpkin puree, milk, pumpkin spice, baking soda, vanilla, and salt. Mix until smooth.
4. Stir in the flour slowly until combined. Fold in optional mix-ins!
5. Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 55 minutes to an hour, checking with a knife or toothpick in the center until it comes out clean. Let cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!